PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bases ?
Thread: Bases ?
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2016, 01:24
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gnadenburg. My/our issue isn't with the KA pilots. It's entirely with our management, and the utter contempt that this change represents to the CX pilots and their families. There isn't another airline in the world that I can think of that allows a situation where pilots from another airline (and their families!) can bump off a pilot from that airline ahead of that airlines own pilots and families. It is insane to think that the 3000+ CX pilots will consider that fair or reasonable. I don't want you to lose your travel account, I want to have the same benefit (I did at one time, but CX manipulated that away). I think that you guys should have the benefit of traveling on CX, but at a lower priority, and we should have the same arrangement at KA. What you will now have is an ever increasing fury of CX pilots seeing themselves bumped off full flights while you and your colleagues and their families get on ahead of us. An objective view of that would suggest that there is nothing 'fair' about that. It is simply a way of our management once again showing their contempt for us, and degrading what was already a pathetic and costly staff travel system.