PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2016, 20:16
k.swiss
I want a Blue User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Aiza
right now the only actual problem are the delays. the company doesnt loose anything to make you wait, therefore there are massive delays between every stage of this program. these delays go All the way to the line training.

sum total of delays between each stage plus delays for base training and plus delays in the line training, imagine the amount of extra money you pay for accomadation after already paying 440k(550k now), the 18 months course is the training period, not the total time you spend with Alpha( it doesnt include delays ). it takes almost 22 months to 30 months to get your license.

After you get released as a first officer, you'll have a decsent pay almost of 15k AED and good roster. basically, the good life starts at this point.

the 5000 salary and the unpredicted roster makes it only worse.

imagine if you had left your job for this or had some commitments or planned any other personal need, and suddenly your training gets delayed.

other wise this program is the best, refer to my prev post on this thread regarding the pros and cons of this program. do asses these factors before comming here . Air Arabia have the best managment and staff, they are very kind and open, the company values and respects its workforce . The Ceo was awarded the best ceo award too. The Alpha staff are also very nice . Both Alpha and air arabia are very strict in their policies including the uniform policy. As for smoking, thats a personal problem and we cant blame anybody except the smoking induvidual for that.

ignore pfvspnf , he is a failed cadet from Alpha philipines, he doesnt have anything good to say because of the way this company had operated in that country.

good luck
I think this is a balanced view Aiza, thank you. As for delays do you think this is something that will get better over time? I agree it is costly to wait around. But last I heard there were only delays of 1mo after ground school waiting for visas to begin core flying.