PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TCAS
Thread: TCAS
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2016, 20:13
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

An update:

So we start the weekend from Costa Club HQ
HR Recruitment have been handed notices as mentioned above. It isn’t in a bad way – what they are saying is that jobs that are “not needed or required” is now being removed. The minions are getting removed. Some managers are getting removed too but most seems in the 20+ year range. The British mafia and their incompetent minions still remain – shocking – people who don’t have degrees in the job they hold, uneducated is the correct word still remain. Would not be surprised if they soon say that I have ridden a plane meaning I can also be a pilot! Anyways maybe Mr Meuller will soon figure out that too and he will make the change. But the HR Recruitment team that are leaving are given proper goodbyes – they are being given severance and asked to leave in dignity – that is nice
But today another batch has also been asked to leave. Learning and development or popularly known as L&D – this includes a grade 10 and some minions. They have been given 2 months just to ensure they can recoup as much money in costa coffee to bring back into their coffers. Shockingly this removal and cleanup work is being handled by none other than the wife of a certain dsvp of a prominent department at EK called FO. We will simply say her initial is JD and she is senior grade 10 at L&D. And so the favoritism and nepotism continues
So HR for the past few months. Now L&D – matter of time till the proper clean up commences. Sadly the creators of the problem will still stay on and the cycle will commence again. No fresh faces and no proper removal of the corrupt ones- as I read here above the cockroaches never die. One accident in a year. Another accident for the baby airline flydubai. Loss of customers everywhere. Empty flights yet not fixing the real cause. Oh did I mention that skywards team with hardly any customers to report to added numerous new grade 9s recently. The story gets funnier or will Mr Mueller actually fix this mess???????
Someone save this airline please else it’s going to make a great thesis for business majors to discuss the fall of Rome in the 21st century of businesses……