PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kuwait Airways Roadshow Turkey
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2016, 10:45
crazyduck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It appears as if the scabs who attended interviews and simulator in IST to take the jobs from the Kuwaiti nationals is foiled. Not only the union in Kuwait but several Newspapers made public the affront by the airline in making 37 pilots redundant just because they opted to stay with their Government Contract.
I am glad the B777 scabs who attended the IST roadshows are now back in the same limbo they put the Kuwaiti 37 pilots for the month of November.
Hahahahaha my dear Izad don't call scabs those guys who accepted the job you didn't want to do just because you made your calculations thinking that you would have spent your time inside an office having the same perks and compensation doing nothing!!!If you are really a pilot you would never leave your job for an office one...
You remember me few guys who were judging us expats when we came to Kuwait jobless...they used to call us desperate.....well few years later they lost their jobs and they found themselves in the same situation...so who was desperate then?

And now everybody read the below statement from those 37....you judge...
Following the voting in 2008 at the National Assembly, for privatizing KAC, the company conducted a survey asking its pilots to state their preferences on whether they preferred to remain working for the newly privatized etity, or be transferred to the government sector, where they would still be able to keep their salary and their benefits. “It was very vague, and using my simple judgement of economic knowledge, I made the innocent choice of preferring to work for the government, and sadly, I was penalized for it!” Says another pilot with 12,000 hours under his belt, who got the news of his termination during his command assessment for his upgrade to Captain!

It is sad that you are still closed to the expats while other nations in the Gulf are not...you should learn from those dear but anyway now you are happy right?Scabs are out and you got again your toy sonny boy.Next time use your calculator better to do your maths and try to respect people willing to work kid..... last but not least
There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that the dismissed pilots, all Kuwaitis in their mid 20s and 30s, are, from a financial point of view, economically friendly to the company. In other words, keeping them costs much less than letting them go.
ahahahahaha so at 20-30 years old you decide to retire from KAC to accept sitting in the office on a government job.......guys i would never hire you back even for 1bln KD
peace and love
CD

Last edited by crazyduck; 15th Dec 2016 at 11:01.