PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TCAS
Thread: TCAS
View Single Post
Old 15th Dec 2016, 08:58
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The cull has started, 50 from HR more to come (or go)
I've always believed in karma and justice. Especially in justice because it's so logical that you will reap what you sow. HR is one of the most corrupt departments in EK.

Hope some of the fired ones were threatened with prison and some of them will end up there.

A comment from my blog:

Just a small update from the costa club HQ – this week further cuts were made to HR as more staff in particular HR Recruitment team were let go. Some were given options off finding other positions within Ek but sadly there isn’t any – I mean recrtuiement team is going as there is no recruiting going on. There is a clear hiring freeze which they keep denying yet was even published in local papers back in July. The trimming will continue but the rest of the other parts of Ek don’t know when. With so much rumor and unreliable staff the new man who will make this airline great again is keeping quiet. Good for him – I just hope he goes after the managers that really need the cleaning and all their favouritism people that they keep. Those cheaters need to go