PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maurice Kirk is in Africa
View Single Post
Old 12th Dec 2016, 08:33
Above The Clouds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sad to say, but I think Maurice is using the whole stuck in Sudan story as a publicity stunt.

According to his latest post on FB he states:-

Maurice Kirk
Plan F....Abandon my cub and I fly direct to Nairobi, today, to find lawyer who is at least prepared to simply file my appeal re 23 year running BS614159 etc Maurice Kirk v Chief Constable of South Wales Police and equally wicked 6 year stay of machine gun lift stay to applications at Royal Courts of Justice....possible addresses of Naiobi solicitors or barristers, pdg, please ,anyone?
This to me makes me think he has a passport and is able to leave South Sudan but has been playing the media to gain funds.

Even some one on FB who is asking her son to provide legal assistance has stated:-
Pamela Almaz
Maurice STOP giving Mail a running commentary... they must pay you. They don't know half of what's happened to you. You can sell the script to Hollywood! Ask Mail for funds to get you out of there. Disgusted with the vintage pilots for leaving you in the lurch.
Pamela Almaz
You have to WANT to know the truth before seeking it, keep an open mind and listen... not a British trait alas. You can change that with your story... I'll plug it for all its worth but get the hell out of there and refuse to give the Mail any more details without payment up front.
All very bizarre I think, more worried about the South Wales police than getting out of South Sudan.