PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maurice Kirk is in Africa
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2016, 07:52
Above The Clouds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thats an interesting picture

This latest picture is interesting because I posted the picture below last week and was categorically told by 'Jetblu' that the aircraft in it was not Maurice Kirks.

I deleted the picture to avoid wrong information and later when posted again it was deleted by the MODs.

Now we have the same aircraft and picture but this time without the people and it seems now it does belong to Maurice.

Anyway that aircraft is not going anywhere without a major repair and inspection, if financially viable, which I very much doubt it is even if the insurance is valid in the South Sudan.

Now if Maurice Kirk seriously believes that he can get away with replacing the prop and left under carriage leg then fly the Cub to Kenya, he is severely deluded. As the Cub 'Liberty Girl' is UK registered and flying on a UK LAA permit to fly an inspector from the LAA is going to have step forward and volunteer to go to South Sudan to sign off Maurice's handy work before the aircraft is allowed to fly, equally as Maurice has contracted a couple of interesting medical conditions while in Sudan he should have his CAA medical renewed.

If I were Maurice I would cut out all data plates with part of the frame, set fire to the rest and rebuild a Liberty Girl III from the data plates.

Last edited by Above The Clouds; 11th Dec 2016 at 13:34.