PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Melbourne Air Traffic Control
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2016, 02:40
The name is Porter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And Porter, acceptance rates are the line controllers fault exactly how? You're a bloody peanut as well and should know better than to bag your former colleagues for nothing they have any control over.
Penguin, you are all part of a system. The answer is to get out a little more, see what the rest of the world does. Go to a western country and compare the complete lack of service ASA provides. I have done so from both sides of the cockpit. It is embarrassing.

I'll say this for you very slow: I'm not bagging line controllers. I'm bagging the fools that tell you from above how so very good you are doing. You are brainwashed from above to only provide the service that legally protects ASA from action if things go wrong. You and I both know it. 25 years of contextuals constantly criticised me for going too far with the advice I provided to pilots.

Do you honestly think ASA does a good job compared to organisations that move similar or more amounts of traffic?

Next time I'm over in the States I'll record my flights and you can have a listen.