PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maurice Kirk is in Africa
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2016, 21:35
Above The Clouds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jay Sata
I started this thread and frankly I have now given up.

Despite a lot of help Maurice appears to be more focused on his ongoing litigation than his current problems in South Sudan.
This from his facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/maurice.kirk.92?ref=br_rs

I have it appears been misled drumming up publicity for him while he has another agenda.

Look at this video from the French news agency AFP. Not exactly on his last legs in what appears to be a bar selling Heineken and with wifi internet connection.

Veteran British pilot Maurice Kirk has had his share of mishaps... Stock Footage Video | Getty Images

I owe an apology to Terry Holloway and Sam Rutherford for wasting their time.
Mmmm, looks as though he was not as bed ridden as he made out with his Facebook posts.

Yet he has the time and capacity with wifi to be banging on about his last 20 odd years with the South Wales judiciary system but no time to address the various aviation forums of which he is a member here and on the flyer forum. I have seen a few offers of assistance with spare parts on FB but no real response from MK, starting to wonder if he is just using the medical issues to raise symphony and funds to complete the trip to Cape Town.

I see he has never provided any up to date pictures of the real damage to Liberty Girl II on Facebook !!!!