PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BELFAST CITY AIRPORT (BHD)
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2016, 17:06
EGAC is Better

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Skipness One Echo
I can't believe someone seriously picked "EGAC is better" as a username......
The Q400 will be competing against er....no one! We used to see Fokker 50s on GLA-REK, they had to stop because of all those "windy conditions" ! #notreally
The bulk of anyone booking this route will in no way have even looked at the Aircraft Type option.
So, are you honestly 33 years old?
Hahahahahahahaha!!! You can always rely on a Belfast thread to resort to personal insults when people do not agree with your opinion.

The username was created tounge in cheek a very long time ago, but crack on and be judgemental Skipness. Any respect I had for you has been greatly diminished with that comment. Good job.

When were the F50's? Before the masses became accustomed to the expectation that their mode of transport would be a jet? Interestingly, I have seen a lot of Icelandair marketing material with the Q400 on it.....ohh sorry I've mistaken it for photo's of a B757! Like it or not, turboprops have a stigma attached nowadays.

The Q400 will be competing against WowAir from DUB and EZY from BFS in winter if they keep the route open. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good rant now.