PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2016, 23:23
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
For the new joiners, this is her cringe-worthy speech to RAeS Australia. Skip the rubbish and head for around 19:30 onwards. TCT's description of the Victoria Falls and Entebbe yarns. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA6EBVunxnM

I too had doubts about these events actually happening but I believe it was Sam Rutherford that confirmed they did.

At 23:00 is the clearest indication of Ewald's role; to get her in and out of airports. So not just a passenger as claimed.

Also, it is within this clip she says she has not remotely interested in technology (11:00) and makes mention that the sponsorship has amounted to the £1 million mark. That alone would have paid for 100+ PPL's

When she speaks she exhibits the body language traits of someone who is being economical with the truth. Someone mentioned earlier about the importance, or lack of, of her wearing RAF wings. As a stand-alone issue it is not that major (I do find it offensive, others may not) but when you add it all up it comes down to what Barry Tempest said in that she is a boastful lady and needs bringing down a peg or two.