PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maurice Kirk is in Africa
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2016, 09:21
Jetblu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too would help and assist Maurice if I could. Unfortunately, I have no contacts in his neck of the woods.

Clairprop

You and a few others keep spitting vitriol towards Maurice. It's called 'jumping on the bandwagon pushing untruths because you can.'

"Kirk is a serial offender who just keeps making the same mistakes and to hell with the consequences for everyone else".

Says you. Any evidence? Or you just pushing what you have heard from dubious sources?

"His comments from his Facebook account show he is insulting people at pre-exped get togethers"

Could it be that he was insulted in the first instance? We know that he is not shy by retaliation.

"Google would surely come to the conclusion that he is a deliberately awkward, selfish and contentious person whose troubles have largely been brought about by himself".

Google doesn't show that at all. I suggest you go back and carefully read the counter. It displays corruption through and through.

....and one other thing, you go on about Maurice bending a few rules. What about the establishment which you hold in high regard deliberately and blatantly breaking the law?