PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2016, 08:36
Cessnafly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry Holloway
Having had many dealings with the Royal Household over many years I can tell you that connections with members of the Royal family, in themselves,do not help. In particular, there are some very strict rules about involvement with what are seen as advertising, commercial activities and fundraising. Prince Michael will not have helped TCT directly one jot, and whist photographs such as this are impressive, I know they will not have influenced her sponsors Boeing (a US company) or Artemis (whom I know well through another Charity- The Haven). Both companies simply want publicity, and neither is interested in The Royal Family. In any event, this photo was taken after the sponsors had given the money.

What utter nonsense.

Whilst the sponsors may have already been in place at the juncture of this particular photo, the sponsors would have known that Prince Michael was on board.
She would have banged that drum in the same fashion as 'alone/solo'

The awards are all based upon her connections, with some having influence in those organisations.

You do sound like a decent chap but I don't think that you will be able to insult our intelligence here on this one.