PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair. The best thing since sliced bread?
Old 3rd Aug 2001, 12:38
SkyClear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OneWorld22 - There's your responses. Unfortunately you cannot ask for the 'real' story to any topic on this forum. Who would you believe. It doesn't matter whether someone swears blind that they were actually there or they spoke to witnesses, you will never know. After all this is 'Rumours and News', a title which which requires a bit logical reading between the lines, and take from it what you want. Between this thread and others regarding this matter and others, you have to come to one conclusion: the Ryanair pilot body is unhappy (it is staring you in the face). That is one thing that the management do not understand. They can quite happily throw agreements at us that promise increased everything, but they unfortunately do not have the abitlity to increase moral. I personally do not know how it can be done. It is certainly not going to happen over night.

I joined over two years ago and I got everything that I was promised from Ryanair. It is very, very sad what has happened since then. Ryanair have never lied to me. What they have promised me today, has happened. Unfortunately, they will never promise you a tomorrow. Yes I have job security, but no job stability. 'Here today, gone tomorrow' as the saying goes. Gone where? To Hahn, on lower pay than all my colleagues, with only a suitcase after a week. Maybe, I'm only guessing!!