PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 1st Dec 2016, 07:00
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Three Questions. Again.

Meanwhile in other news: Terry Holloway should now be back from Purdah and I'd be interested to hear if he has had any success in getting Ms Curtis-Taylor to answer the three questions he promised to ask her on our behalf.

In case they have dropped from view over the last several pages, and at the risk of incurring the Wrath of the Mods by repeating them again for the nth time, they are:

1. What is the reconciliation between Ms Curtis-Taylor's well documented claim to have flown her african flight "solo". Please see the video clip published earlier in this thread in which she personally makes that claim, and her subsequent public statement that the flight was not solo?

2. Given the above, what was she doing in the picture of her, published several times earlier in this thread, standing in front of a huge picture depicting the route and claiming she had been "Alone in an open cock-pit [sic] plane"?

3. By what authority, and with what qualification, does she wear RAF wings?

As I said in another earlier post: a failure to provide straight answers to these simple and direct questions, which I am sure she has seen and which Terry also promised to ask her, provides as eloquent a testimony as if she does answer.