PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Booker Aviation CPL/MEIR
View Single Post
Old 29th Nov 2016, 07:59
Flyer1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Booker Aviation CPL/MEIR

Hi all,

Looking for some advice from anyone who has experience with Booker Aviation.

I am now in a position to start the CPL/MEIR in January and need to pick a school.

The closest to home is Booker Aviation based in High Wycombe being 20 minutes drive, The MEP/IR is done in a da42 and the sim work in a da42 ALSIM.
CPL in a pa28 and pa28 arrow.

Does anyone have any advice or feedback on the school, there training and reputation? They are relative in terms of pricing with competitors around the UK.

I would like to give myself the best opportunity in gaining employment by choosing a good school, I cannot afford the likes of CTC and would never pay what they are asking! I understand that the MCC/JOC is a critical part of the training and plays a major role in gaining employment so a good organisation will be chosen for that part too.

I have also considered Diamond Flight Academy in Kalmar Sweden, which costs the same as Booker but I will have added accommodation, living and travel costs.

If anyone has any feedback or advice or suggestions, please do get in touch as its an important decision I have to make over the coming weeks.