PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Herr Müller announcement on 24. Let's speculate...
Old 29th Nov 2016, 03:57
nolimitholdem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those of you who received satisfaction from your dealings with the Boeing Fleet Manager Manager Fleet whatever, good for you. As you can see, you may just be in a significant minority. But all such things are anecdotal after all, I don't claim a scientific study was undertaken. Still, I stand by my comments regarding general incompetence if one of the most fundamental tenets of management - communication - is so grossly mishandled. I can assure you that nothing I ever sent to PP was worded in any way such that the lack of response could be traced to rudeness, unreasonableness, or language on my part. It would seem her approach to such things is random neglect. Outstanding quality in a senior manager.

Sorry, but this idea that "what might seem important to us isn't to them" isn't a defence, if anything it only exemplifies the arrogance that seems to pervade management. I don't think anyone is expecting to have their every whim catered to or to receive only the response they want to hear. But a response IS expected.

Lest it seem that this is simply a rant against all, I am quite happy to say that I too had excellent, prompt communication from both FJ and HW (is the latter even there still?). Proving that good management is possible and pointing up the contrast to sadly, most in EGHQ.