PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Herr Müller announcement on 24. Let's speculate...
Old 28th Nov 2016, 18:56
Cloud Bunny

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree with Cedrus. I've had a couple of rough patches here and in both cases a rapid and sympathetic response was required, I got it both times from PP. She's also sorted out a few non urgent queries in quick order too.
Maybe it's because I'm always polite in emails, maybe because I've been on the other side of the office door and I know first hand what a load of complete and utter gob****es WE can be at times I'm willing to cut them a little slack.
I'm well aware of the stories and I'm sure others have had different experiences but to come on here and wish someone to lose their livelihood is utterly deplorable and each and every one of you that has made such a statement should take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror, imagine the shoe being on the other foot. It's called bullying and it's disgusting.
Regardless of what the outcome of this review is until the 9th floor is vacated and fresh ideas and leadership is introduced NOTHING will improve. Maybe that's where attention should be focused.