PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 28th Nov 2016, 05:23
clareprop

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
G-KEST
In ending I would point out that, I understand from others, TC-T is related to the Marshall family through her grandmother who was sister to the late Sir Arthur Marshall, the founder of the Marshall Group and a renowned aviator.
I think the connection is as follows:

Below is a link to a Marshall Group staff newsletter from 2012 . On page three, there is an article about the Air League where TCT is referred to as Robert Marshall's partner.
http://marshallgroup.co.uk/wp-conten...k-aut-2012.pdf

Below, is another link to Companies House where it can be seen that Robert Marshall was a director of Bird in a Biplane until resigning in 2013. The address shown for both directors (TCT and Marshall) is The Honey Bee House, Cambridge which would appear to be a residential property which was sold in 2014.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...63562/officers

Sale of property.
4 bedroom bungalow for sale in Nine Chimneys Lane, Balsham, Cambridge, CB21 4ES, CB21

With reference to your comments on Mr Holloway, a quick search of Google indeed shows a very impressive background which Mr Holloway has comprehensively detailed in his Linkedin profile. It is obvious that Mr Holloway has spent many years involved with Marshall's which makes his input potentially of great interest. For whatever reason, he has decided to take up the mantle of defending TCT. Unfortunately, instead of taking the opportunity to rebut the accusations made against TCT with evidence and answers to the contrary, he decided to 'shoot the messengers', an approach which has much in common with TCT's and has gained him a temporary ban. Like others, I really hope that should he come back to the thread, he will take a different stance.

Last edited by clareprop; 28th Nov 2016 at 09:39.