PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2016, 20:35
9 lives

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The truth has been out for ages but as prosecutor, judge and jury he is intent - for whatever reason - in totally destroying her life and reputation.
From my careful reading on this thread, and the referenced material, I think I know the truth in large part. My knowing, however, is subject to hearing the other side, perhaps there are truths in there, which have not yet emerged. Terry has presented information to defend TCT, though it has not yet persuaded me.

If TCT's life could be destroyed by a group of people presenting references to information in the public realm, much of it originating from TCT herself, TCT might well review her position. TCT has been asked to present her perspective here, and I'm convinced that she is aware of the contents of this thread. But still nothing.

Terry has done an admirable job in presenting another perspective for his own reasons. If TCT would like to be more welcomed in the general aviation group, her truthfully addressing some concerns expressed by the group would go a long way toward that. The concerns expressed in the thread, are generally clear and articulate. TCT would like to be known as a public speaker and ambassador, so presenting a public response which is truthful, should be within her comfort zone.