PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2016, 21:07
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry,
If you indeed are who you say you are, and the only reason I say this is because I wouldn't want somebody fighting my corner whose correspondence was below par.
But most of the points that you raise have been addressed a long, long time ago.
Every point you raise has at some stage been 'cut and pasted' or 'linked' to something that is now a past chapter.
The inconvenient truth is that the person in question didn't stop digging when she should have done and consequently has now got to face the aftermath of what could have been a lot easier had she stopped lying sooner.

I fully acknowledge that I did play a part in the removal of the LAA award, I would rather have not done so , but it has been shown beyond reproach that the removal was totally justified !
The BiaB entourage are now preparing to re-enact the U.S. debacle for 2017. This is not a good idea, neither the U.S. press/media, nor the U.S. GA community are going to give any of this mission any sort of benevolence.
Don't waste your energy and resources on here. Direct them where they should be. The person in question is probably far too precious to acknowledge reality . How long are you planning to carry on digging on her behalf ?