PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2016, 20:52
terry holloway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Islandlad
Pass the message on Terry. It would be nice!

The way Terry replies to some of these posts makes me think he has not read this or the other threads from the start. Or the links to all the videos and press on the subject.
I certainly haven't read all the posts, and I only came across this thread when a journalist contacted me in connection with Maurice Kirk. My knowledge is based on the award the Air League gave her in May on the basis of a dual fight. I also had some conversations with Sam Rutherford soon after her return from SA and subsequently. Her trip to Aus was advertised as carrying a passenger, but the media assumed she was solo; and yes she should have corrected them. However, apart from the LAA all other organisations which presented her with awards knew the facts!

Originally Posted by Islandlad
We are not sniping at her.

You really are missing the point Terry.

She could close all this down with one short honest statement. Will she? Ask her please.

I very much enjoyed the film of their, paid for, supported flight up Africa. If i had the cash i'd like to do it as well. I'd go with a young pilot and they could claim all the hours towards their ATPL. How's that for outreach?
I agree with what you say about the film and the flight.
Sniping? Doing her down?
Didn't she make a statement a month or two ago?