PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2016, 20:40
terry holloway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cessnafly
Whilst I accept that Terry Holloway has now verified his position at The Air League, and actually endorses the TC-T deceitful and fraudulent behaviour, we can perhaps now get a clearer understanding as to how he would go about conducting his own daily business. This is just normal daily antics/business for some.

I think he comes here to offer an absolutely pitiful and disgraceful defense in justifying the award, bearing in mind that the goal post were moved 3 times at HCAP just to make it fit and stick.

The other thing that really frustrates me is that 'they' believe we are stupid fools.
No one is suggesting any one is a "stupid fool"!

Originally Posted by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY
What I cannot understand is why some people, like Terry Holloway, are so blind to what she has done.

This is all about someone who has from the outset misled sponsors. The money that Artemis and Boeing put up will have been on the basis that she flew SOLO.

Terry; one statement from TCT..." I have never sought to mislead"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZD6IsGmGgw

Care to explain that then Mr Holloway? (if it really is you)
Of course it's me. I don't need to hide my identity! Nor am I blind to what she has done! She flew an aeroplane on two long flights with a passenger and its sad that people on this thread won't give her any credit for her achievements. And no, I cannot explain the statement you offer because I am not speaking for her.