PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2016, 16:54
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly , well done to all at PPruNe for allowing this absolutely amazing thread to run ! To achieve nearly half a million posts without any real 'nasties' is equally amazing.
But I think that one of the main reasons for this is because of the high quality of many of the contributors.
Since I started following this , it has become quite evident that there are quite a few intelligent and professional people making inputs here .
Mr Holloway's rather badly worded post does neither his nor Ms Curtis-Taylor's cause any favours at all and he could have preserved his reputation a little better by just remaining quiet.
Having encountered Ms Curtis-Taylor on Oct22nd at the LAA-AGM , an otherwise thoroughly pleasant event with some very interesting exhibits and speakers , I can vouch for the fact that this event was given a slightly prickly atmosphere by her presence and a slightly embarrassing atmosphere when one of her 'team' attempted to fiddle the process by vote-gerrymandering . Fortunately, for the democratic process, this was immediately stamped upon from the Chair and the Motion carried.
Mr Holloway only makes a fool of himself by attempting to :
A. Ignore the truth.
B. Discredit contributors on here.
I am sure that he's not quite as naïve as his post suggests , but with the buzzards starting to circle as they are now, he would do well in exercising a little prudence in whom he defends.