PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AIS Airlines Cadet Scheme
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2016, 11:33
Iselbewohner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Intrance

no need to be sorry at all! Thankīs for your input!

Yes you are right, your seniority probably wonīt be 3 years, but your salary will be calculated as if so. I also agree that it is quite expensive. But one can chose between a cheap training (e.g.. BAA), a expensive training (e.g. CTC) or a cadet scheme (if you make it to one). And in my opinion a cadet scheme is the best way, even if it does lead to an J32 first.

You could spend an roughly equal amount of money at CTC, OAA or FTE with an more or less good chance to land a job afterwards, you could spend less money with rather bad chances to land a job or you can try to join a cadet scheme. Of course AerLingus or British Airways offer better schemes, but letīs say one "only" made it to the AIS scheme and now had to chose between a "low cost" academy, one of the "big three" academies or AIS, Iīd say AIS is the best shot.

Any further input from you would be much appreciated ;-)

Yankee_aplpha

whatīs so bad about making it to easyjet right after your training? Itīs an 320 rating and roughly a bit above 800 hours per year, so 2500 on an 320 after 3 years. Sounds quite good to me ;-)