PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aurigny Air Services
View Single Post
Old 23rd Nov 2016, 11:45
kcockayne

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Harry Wayfarers
Over the past months I have enjoyed, somewhat immensely, the sagas of AUR and the Do228's ... I hasten to add that in a previous life I worked with DHC6's and by comparison the Do228 is a 'sports' model.

Incompetences, mistakes, have been going on since aviation, indeed, life, began, the only difference now being, in the 21st century, that we have the world wide web whereas armchair enthusiasts believe they have a right to demand airline directors to become answerable on such a rumour network as PPRuNe.

As I've said I've enjoyed immensely the sagas of, particularly, the Do228 but may I respectfully suggest that if any of you have a genuine, fare paying, grievance to grind with AUR then you perform it through AUR's recognised grievance procedure(s) and, by all means, feel free to post the outcome of your complaint(s) here.
I don't think that I have any such rights, Harry. However, if I was a Guernsey taxpayer I would very much believe that I did have that right. But, I am a Guernseyman with a lifelong interest & professional employment within the air transport industry. As such, I would very much like to know the answers to all these questions. I do believe that I have a right to ask them & to question AUR's actions, & inactions, on this forum. If not, what on earth is the reason for its existence ?