PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 22nd Nov 2016, 21:53
PFDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 767neos
Hi, I have a question for you. Maybe someone is in my same situation. I applied to Ryanair around two months ago. After three weeks I received the "famous" email and then the call from a woman from CAE. After few questions and a small english test, she did not give me a date for the assessment but she told me that she had to send back to Ryanair my datas and I will be contacted by Ryanair with a response about the Interview and if positive with the date of the assessment. I passed every exam, theoretical and practical, at the first attempt (with the average of 91% in the ATPL theoretical exams), but after more than one month I did not receive any email / call. Do you have any idea?

Regards
The same happened to me. I got another call 25 minutes later saying that CAE had discussed my application with Ryanair and they wanted to proceed with it. She then offered me a date over the phone. On the end of the first call when she didnt give me the date right away I thought I had lost my chance, but she called again and I passed. So I can guarantee you that when they tell you they have to talk to Ryanair it doesn't mean that you failed, it just means that for whatever reason they can't give you a date straight away.