PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - iphone video file coversion?
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2016, 05:56
martinluth123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MPEG-4: A collection of methods defining compression of audio and visual (AV) digital data; introduced in late 1998 and designated a standard for a group of audio and video coding formats and related technology agreed upon by the ISO/IEC Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG) under the formal standard ISO/IEC 14496; uses of MPEG-4 include compression of AV data for web (streaming media) and CD distribution, voice (telephone, videophone) and broadcast television applications.

H.264: A standard for video compression; known as MPEG-4 Part 10, or MPEG-4 AVC (for Advanced Video Coding); the latest block-oriented motion-compensation-based codec standard developed by the ITU-T Video Coding Experts Group (VCEG) together with the ISO/IEC Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG).

MP4: Movie or video clip that uses MPEG-4 compression, a standard developed by the Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG); commonly used for sharing video files on the Internet.

MOV: Common multimedia format often used for saving movies and other video files; uses a proprietary compression algorithm developed by Apple Computer; compatible with both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
I have some good work experience with a OOH ERP and my words are clearly based on what I felt through such processes in the past.