PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2016, 04:47
ANCDU

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts
Most realistic post I have seen on this thread for a long time Tuck Mach, you would think that with all the recent announcements and emails that there would be an air of excitement at the place, but most guys just shrug their shoulders, roll their eyes and go back to being undervalued employees. If you think you are going to come to Qantas and feel special and appreciated you are looking to join the wrong place, it's just a bigger version of every other airline here.

And I beg to differ dr dre, friends of mine trying to come back from the sandpit are looking at flying anything back here, the thought of everything grinding to a halt again and being stuck as an SO for years is in fact putting them off the idea of Qantas. Have to disagree with them thoughI can't see recruitment slowing for a couple of years at least, we are just too busy. Even though we aren't really growing in fleet size the fact there has been no recruitment for so long means it will take years to catch up to get establishment numbers correct.