PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Express
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2016, 04:16
Soumneal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wagon007
super easy interview. nothing really hard on HR questions. they both only ask you based on the paper that the HR team gives them. why HKE, How long do u expect to live in HK, how can youu aspires us, what are your strength, what do like about HK, and many more I dont even care to remember..

For the SIM profile: take off RW 25R no AP no FD (bird on, makes ur life much easy) no A/THR climb to 5000 rwy heading. reduce THR at 1500' clean up at 3000' ( I think its related to Noise Abatement proc in HK) reach 5000' level off to do some steep turn L or R it depends. and then the Almighty tells u to track MACAO VOR radial 040 inbound (6 of us got the same scenario). once they satisfy, then radar vector for RW07L ILS. at minimum GO-AROUND N-1 after V2 and then vector RW07L but this time with all the fancy automation.

In my case: after I did the steep turn (ups and down less than 100') and 1 radial track,they vectored me for ILS appr then about 20miles before the Almighty told me to fly visually which I landed it for full stop. and then I FAILED the test... be very carefull for those who already rated and lots of hours. mine was 3098.24 rated on type and they failed me for not wearing any tie during the interview Im guessing.. GOODLUCK ALL!!Dont loose it, dont forget to wear TIE and SUIT. I can say HKE is a great company to start as a career and building hours
That's gonna help a lot; thank you for sharing, Wagon007. Sorry about the tie thing 8(