PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seeking Redress
Thread: Seeking Redress
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2003, 17:09
flipster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All

Thank you to everyone who has replied 'off-line' as requested. I have had some great snippets of information and advice to gird my loins - this forum has been an excellent medium for seeking such advice. I am sorry I can't share it all with you.

Thanks too to those who openly voiced their support - even though you have mostly guessed wrong about the subject matter of my redress!
My wife is worried about everyone admiring my 'cohones' - she says they are indeed big but is very concerned that I have been dispalying them in public!

Facilitator, though, while making reasonable points in his post, couldn't resist a dig - shame on him! In fact, he missed the point almost completely as I was asking for help in private and not in public!

But to rebut his sweeping remarks - I care very much about the Service and those in it - to suggest otherwise is to not to know me at all!

In fact, this is one of the main reasons I am even considering the redress option, which I accept I may possibly (nay, probably) lose. However, I am honour bound to ask for someone to take responsibility for their past actions - some chance! Even if this doesn't happen, it may in the future, make just one 'top neddie' think twice before sacrificing good people on the altar of his own 'promotion and looking good'. Then, it will have been worth the effort.

Flipster

Last edited by flipster; 10th Aug 2003 at 17:21.