PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2016, 07:11
Ains76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dinc D Princ
Thank you both! It feels good to get my wings back. I can finally give Australia a proper go now.
I'll let you know about the base and fleet as soon as I find out and, during the training, raise a few questions about future trainings which might help you get some prospective on what's ahead.
I'm looking forward to meeting you up there, sooner or later! Feel free to PM me if anything.
Khoi, keep your head up! It's around the corner and you've got it this time!
Mn64, you've been amazing this entire recruitment! Your journey was incredible to read! And I just know you're next! Waiting 4 U!!!
Kevinsmiley, you amazing little creature who wears a heart on his sleeve, you're such an honest open person! You'll be great at this job! Gonna keep on cheering for you, matey!
Ains76, you've probably received a job offer by now! Wishing you all the best for your training! If you start on the 30th, we might be batchmates!
And the rest of you guys, all the best to you all! Just hang in there and don't give up! Everything changes so fast. Two weeks ago I was on active hold and look how quickly that changed. Still can't believe it! So don't lose hope and think positive!
Great news Dinc !! Wishing you the best of luck for ground school and for your new start with Qantas. I haven't got an offer yet (am still shocked I have got this far). They have rung and asked how much notice I have to give but that's down to when my airport manager can release me & of course getting the final clearance from QF medical team. Hope your training is in Sydney