PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spam emails.
Thread: Spam emails.
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2016, 22:20
ExSp33db1rd

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Mailwasher
I don't quite see how this is reducing the 'fatigue' of having to deal with spam?
Totally agree, I've just deleted 170 Spams caught by Norton over the last few days,, and diverted to the Junk Mail folder - including a few genuine ones - I can't see the difference between viewing them in my Junk Mail folder or viewing them first on Mailwasher - both take time. Tho' Spams offering me a F*ckbuddy are irritating I don't think they are dangerous if I don't open them, it is the time consuming to deal with it all, and "report" the ones that don't get picked up by Norton.

My Contact list contains everyone, and any organisation membership list, that I have had dealings with since first getting involved with the Internet and e-mail about 17 years ago, no way can I put all those addresses in an "approved" or Whitelist.

Changing my address is the only answer, but for how long, I feel that is an exercise in frustration with no, permanent positive result.

Closing down the Internet and abandoning e-mail is the only answer, maybe I'll write to Trump ?