PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2016, 17:04
phil160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ETOPS
is that just rumor or has it been confirmed? i thought the land was being developed for the global logistics hub.
i have read that we are moving over in march to the site but not heard anything official at the airport. to me thought it makes no sense moving staff that far over, it means extra buses and running costs and staff to drive them, when keeping us within t2 you could cut 2 buses in the 6a staff west and 2 t2 long stay. if they do move us i hope they do not up our monthly charges for using the car park.

as for the viewing park its nice to hear that its not being moved yet, i did glance over the small bit of land near the fire station and thought it too small to fit everything in on there. would not fancy the task of moving the aircraft over if they had to be moved over in parts.

as for air Canada i know they are in negotiation over extra flights, but can say no more. if they do start up a man-yvr flight it should become public in the next week or so like the gatwick flight has. same with the year round yyz.

Last edited by phil160; 10th Nov 2016 at 17:54.