PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 9th Nov 2016, 22:23
flyinghighinthesky89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cca320
Hi Everyone!

I went for my medical last week, everything checked out fine *phew*. I just needed to get a Twinrix vaccination for Hep A & B which I got yesterday. I need another one in a month and another 6 months after that, because I love needles...not! I emailed the QF doctor my vaccination certificate last night, and they sent off my medical result to QF today. So who knows what to expect now!

For all of those who received hold emails, don't lose hope. I'm sure once the Christmas and New Year period is over, everything will be all systems go again. From what I hear from friends of mine who are currently with Jetconnect and QCCA, there are going to be more ground schools around February and March. However we all know things change by the second!
Congrats on getting through to the medicals! You must be so excited!
I was on active hold but last week I received the ASIC email so am moving again woohoo! I'm literally extatic! Everyone on hold stay positive!!!!

Can you tell me exactly what immunisations we need to have aside from Hep A and Hep B? I want to try and get this out of the way now to help speed things up. 😊😊

Last edited by flyinghighinthesky89; 9th Nov 2016 at 23:18.