PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2016, 21:45
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
It is all well and good posting images of people wearing wings and kids in astronaut suits - funny in fact, but it is missing the point - I am sure she wears those wings to make people believe she is something she isn't. It is not just the emblem but the manner in which it is worn that is wrong.

Jay, I have to disagree with your Artemis/Boeing statement earlier. I don't think they are complicit by design, I think they were suckered into this great SOLO adventure, mislead into believing it was more than it seemed. I wouldn't expect them to make a song and dance about being hoodwinked but I would expect them to have had a word on the QT - my guess is that these words of wisdom will have been ignored.

We must not get sidetracked by the extra info that is surfacing, some of which I too find to be hazardous to putting forward our informed and factual questions.

There are questions that need to be addressed, only TCT can do that. The longer she takes in doing so, the more minor dirt will be dug out of web archives, videos, and photographs; all raising more questions about her integrity.

There is no hatred, and I don't believe for one second that asking genuine and relevant questions is harassment, especially when the answers received by "official statements" avoids them, deflects blame and some insult our intelligence. We know the story portrayed is false and can show it to be so.
The questions are within this thread.

TCT please address them.