PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's wrong with CX?
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2003, 03:07
kazumichik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's right with CX?

In the interest of equal time and a balanced view I want to hear from the folks who think that CX is the bees knees.

Sometimes it seems as though there is some unwritten code of professional conduct which prohibits pilots from expressing satisfaction with their employers. But since we are all hiding behind aliases in this forum we're free to tell the truth.

So just like the companion to this thread I'm looking for top three lists. Please give me the top three things you love about being a driver for Cathay. Please put it in terms that a non-airline, general aviation type would comprehend. No acronyms and no airline-specific jargon, please.

And don't be afraid of stating the obvious. Maybe things like: the money's great, the chicks willing and they let me play with Boeings.

So at the risk of plunging us all into a teary-eyed love-fest as we contemplate the beauty and benevolence of this particular aerospace transportation organization please tell me the best three things about working there.