PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA reaches the bottom
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2016, 08:02
DrJones

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BA is pretty much at the bottom!!!

Flew long haul on BA a few days ago for the first time in about 10 years. It was a 11 hr flight on the 747 Classic, sorry I mean the 400. The entertainment system / seat was no different from the plane I flew on 10 years ago. Unlike most modern Airlines now, the entertainment system tend to have a largish screen with an excellent choice of movies, music, games etc. Also brought my usb charger to charge my phone, pretty much most aircraft have these now, but not BA on the Classic. I have also found on Long Haul flights, paricularly the ones coming back from Asia or night flights BA hurry though the food service, then switch off the cabin lights and you never see them again until just before landing. Unlike the Asian and Middle Eastern carriers, and to some degree the American Carriers, BA are not the most attentive or the most hard working. Jump on the like of an Asian carrier, there for ever up and down the ailes with water, orange juice etc. Its a great shame our National Carrier has sunk to this low and rather then dig themself out of this low intend to dig themselves deeper!!!!