PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where's Ivan?
Thread: Where's Ivan?
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2016, 02:26
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's all very frustrating, annoying but mostly, just sad. I wish it wasn't so but it is.

Another Captain AND FO have been hired elsewhere and will be leaving in January. The momentum is, or has been building, for some time. Our most experienced are quitting, that's what's important here.

I think more have left in the past two and a half years than in the past or certainly a long tiime. In addition, the command failure rate is back up as well as a number of guys/gals turning down courses.

Now it appears, and maybe just to me, that the exodus is mostly on the Boeing fleet and particular the freighter. Now It could be the rosters or rostering but I personally think the fleet office has lost touch on the Boeing jets. It's more observation than anything. The confusion about approaches and the approach ban is enough to make anyone crazy.

I don't trust anyone on the third floor as it's just become nuts what's going on and when push comes to shove, we will see their true colors. We know where GL and the rest will side, hint; it's not with us! They are so disconnected now anyway.

I am hoping for the best but preparing (expecting) the worst. Kind of like the U.S. election cause look out tomorrow!