PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where's Ivan?
Thread: Where's Ivan?
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2016, 03:57
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's Not Ivan

He isn't, or wasn't perhaps, making the decisions or blunders. He was simply the face and will be blamed and take the fall. RH and JS are the Captain and First mate of CX Titanic.

Has anyone noticed that since JS came here, and RH was promoted AND AT showed up some years ago, that this place started wobbling on the tracks way back then. Ivan was there but was a small wheel.

They needed a fall guy and they found one. I personally like the guy and have talked to him a few times, Yes, I know, shoot me!

Truthfully, the entire 9th and 3rd floors need to go. It's not only the financial side of things that are in a really really bad mess, but the operations (AND MOST CERTAINLY, TRAINING) that have fallen completely apart at the seams.

If things do not change soon, this company will go out of business.

The exodus off of CX Titanic began some time ago. It has been kept quiet but is now getting their attention. They are so set in their ways that they just absolutely refuse to acknowledge it or ask for help, get us onside so to speak. It would be a sign of weakness for them so they'd rather burn it to the ground.

It is just so utterly irresponsible AND offensive.