PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2016, 10:24
Mn64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dinc D Princ
Tnx, vivvyx3! I'm still super cautious... Not over till the fat lady sings!
Would be great to meet you guys, really would, but would also be great to stay home for GS, if you get what I mean. Especially 'cause holidays are coming, my first Chrissy in Oz and, in general, first Christmas on ground in 8years!!!
Of course I'll go wherever they send me, everyone would, but was secretly hoping I'll be one of those to do the training at home. My husband had this crazy dream last night saying they offered me a spot in Syd, but no chance on earth they'd squeeze me into that one!
Did my medical yesterday and apparently they'll receive the results on Tuesday, so we'll see how fast things will be moving. Fingers crossed.
May I ask, for how long does the GS go for? Out training with EK was extremely long, almost 3months, but I'm sure it's much quicker here. Just First Aid there was a full 2weeks course...
Anyways, what has to happen, will happen! I'm ready to get back up there! Half a year on ground was more than enough!
It's great that you got your medical done You never know! Fingers crossed for Syd. Im sure they said that training is 7 weeks long, but surely it would be dragged out a little longer because of Christmas (?).

Dream44, you should definitely try. I honestly never thought I'd even pass the AD, I spent a good few days in a total daze and shaking like a chihuahua once I got the reference email, because I was so sure I wouldn't get past the first round haha. Could be the best decision you ever make.