PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 3rd Nov 2016, 22:30
Mn64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by roamingthesky
Thank you Sarah and D Princ for the updated information. That certainly helps a lot of people including me feeling a bit more positive because at least we know that QF is still organising ground school for people and i feel hopeful that the rest of us who are on active hold will be contacted beginning of next year. So Mn64, i think you are the first in line for the next batch for ground school , i am SYD base but would be nice if we can go to ground school together haha, you've been amazingly helpful on here when i read back the posts . just also out of curiosity and perhaps active preparation, i am on xref active hold and got that email on 25th Oct, what documents do i need to prepare for ASIC. I have already done my blood test for the hep A,B MMR, chicken pox and i have got all the vaccination needed for those, what else apart from waiting and hanging tight should i need to do? i just want to be ready for when i get that email . this is my first time of applying and i missed my AD in July because i was overseas , so now i know that getting all the documents needed and submitted is really crucial for having to wait 3 months or 6 months haha .
Thank you for your kind words roaming, I do hope we'll be in the same group as I am SYD base too. Will certainly make it easier being in a new environment! For ASIC, you need-

100 points of ID which has been certified by a QF manager/supervisor or JP
A current photo (like passport size)
10 years address history

It is a pretty quick process hopefully it will just be 3 months (or less!)