PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wither your tax pounds goeth
View Single Post
Old 2nd Nov 2016, 22:09
Hot 'n' High

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Just to complete this nostalgic trip of “My life in Messes (Various)”, was end room ground floor of OM at RAF “deleted” in the 90’s if I recall. Woke up early one a.m. (01:00-ish) to hear creaking of bedsprings and much groaning/moaning from room directly above mine. After a very short while decided to go bang on doors or similar as, by that stage, I was already fairly old and grumpy and really hated people having more fun than I – especially if it was keeping me awake!!!!! As getting out of scratcher, heard door to room opposite open and footsteps stride off down corridor. Footsteps belonged to a very cute little F/O WRAF! In comedy scene, footsteps reappeared striding back along upper floor corridor stopping outside room above mine from where still there emanated much creaking/groaning/moaning. Sound of door being flung open followed by one-way “burst transmission” from cute F/O followed by door slamming shut and footsteps retracing steps as cute little F/O returned to her room. Absolute silence from above. I was stifling laughter with tears running down my cheeks at what had just happened! H ‘n’ H next woken at about 06:30 as two sets of footsteps clattered rapidly down the fire escape at the end of the corridor outside my room with man and woman muttering. H ‘n’ H nearly did himself a mischief in his efforts to get to the window to see who the two “performers” were. Sadly, never did see them as they legged it p.d. smartish. I’ll never forget that comedy moment – absolutely priceless!!!!!! Cute F/O is probably an AVM or similar now,........ Ma’am!