PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2016, 21:41
clunckdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I think that its plain as daylight that this women is a scam artist, but I think the effect she is having/has had on some very fine ladies is the real damage being done, let me explain . My youngest child is an airline pilot who came up the hard way, as a pilot I saw enough pilots kids who had a piss poor attitude having it fed to them , on a plate with a dish of daddies influence and help stirred in, so my wife and I were determined to avoid such methods. she did in fact gain a different profession but decided for various reasons to give flying a shot, so went to The Great White North from where every heading is South, earned enough money to get started and only at the very end do we do anything to help, she started as a float pilot up north for a Indian band {very well run by the way} and just loved it, even loading dismembered Moose and various other critters chopped into chunks so that could fit into the aircraft { and dining on most of them, }she then did fire spotting and bombing for two seasons, then onto medevac for a few seasons and lastly onto the airlines, now flying a 737. Why have I told you this apart from being a proud father? She unlike Curtis drain valve has paid her dues and made the grade, and unlike this DOB is not a bull****er, or total phony who has angered all those women who have made the grade by skill and determination, she needs to put a sock in it and go hide somewhere, and certainly stay away from the ladies in Canada! {there, now I feel much better}