PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates New Pilot Recruitment AD!
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2016, 06:57
Jetkopite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by A320ECAM
Guys, I do not understand the negative remarks and comments with EK.

If you have a passion for flying, then surely any airline job would be great! Just think about all of those who aspire to be airline pilots.. and believe me, there are a lot of businesses out there in other industries which are worse than EK.
I think all of us here had a passion for flying once apon a time, but that has been sucked out of us especially the guys who have been here for over 7/8 years or so.. Guys who have been here or 2 mins are no position to comment.
I really dont care about the aspiring pilots as we all know what thats like and been there, some get easy rides to a job and some like myself it took a long while and worked my way up over the years to get where I am only to be treated like crap and with a lack of respect by a failing management who instead of looking after who they have they crap on them, increase salaries to new joiners to replace the experienced pilot exodus..

Yes there are many more worse jobs out there than EK but I and many others here look at our own situation we are living in now. Most of my friends have left and I am not too far behind now... Its time to fall in love with flying once again and this can only be done by getting the hell out of here or wait for a miracle here!!!