PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Opinion on 2fly pro-pilot
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2016, 17:42
AppleSauceChildhood

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Little late to the party, but whatever you do, stay away. Do not even go there. There are at least some UK based flight schools (that actually do their training in the UK) for a similar price point. They care, and want to help you

There's numerous posts on here, and I know some people currently there and it's just the same issue again and again.

I'm currently trying to get a large amount of money back from them, and they've been mostly ignoring my emails from the last year or so.

They don't have any sort of formal complaints policy, and usually just turn it back around on the students. Then they hide behind their strange company structure; sold by a guy in the UK, but actually fulfilled by a company in the US... Who is apparently unrelated, yet the owner is a director of the numerous companies in the UK.

Various names I've seen/been in contact with the company under:

Pan Am Academy (Do note, that the Pan Am guys parted ways with this whole group after disagreements, but I do have original offer letters partially branded with their stuff)
SCA/Space Coast Aviation - FBO in Merritt Island, FL (where the school exists)
ACA/Airline Career Academy
ACA/Airborne Career Academy
ACA/Aviation Career Associates
V1/2Fly Aero Group (Ltd) - 2 Fly Aero Group Limited - Company Information - Endole
2Fly Group
V1/2Fly Airborne (Systems) - Name for the 2 flying schools in Florida (sometimes without V1/2Fly)
V1/2Fly Aerodynamics - School in Malaga (sometimes without V1/2Fly)
ACA Pilot Academy Limited - Dissolved Aca Pilot Academy Limited (Dissolved) - Company Information - Endole
Orlando Flight Training

Last edited by AppleSauceChildhood; 31st Oct 2016 at 19:57.