PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2016, 09:15
Mike Flynn

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
You need to ask Peter Benn.

He is the current Master of the HCAP and was determined she got a medal.

The Chris Ford citation was a joke.

Poor old Barry Tempest is getting some undeserved comments on her facebook page.

Dave Perkin
Dave Perkin Behind you on this Tracey. Not actually physically behind you, don't worry. Next they'll think I meant in the back seat and I'll be accused of taking the controls! ��
25 October at 19:02
Allan Friswell
Allan Friswell I hope you bankrupt that small-minded spoilt brat that is Rutherford. I hope too that something VERY unpleasant happens to Barry Tempest, the LAA's Resident Misogynist, a man so afraid of women, let alone successful women he wets his pants when he meets one. Tracy - you're a star. xx
29 October at 14:12
Richard Aylmer-Hall
Richard Aylmer-Hall Smacks of sexism and jealousy, these small-minded vindictive minnows can't take away what you have achieved.
8 · 25 October at 18:15
1 Reply
Josie Banks
Josie Banks Good luck dear girl. I have no doubts that you will come through this triumphant x
6 · 25 October at 18:19
Ben Smith
Ben Smith Sorry, but your latest statement still doesn't cut-it. You still appear in denial of THE FACTS. Another fact is [in my opinion] i doubt that you could even navigate around the London TMA SOLO in the same spirit as Amy Johnson, stick & rudder.
5 · 25 October at 20:42 · Edited
3 Replies
Tony ODowd
Tony ODowd Regardless of this awful action to discredit you in many ways you have dedicated your life and merit to the spirit of aviation. Many others may do the talk but not the walk.
2 · 25 October at 20:19
more at https://www.facebook.com/birdinabipl...71531483102527

Last edited by Mike Flynn; 31st Oct 2016 at 09:41.