PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I hate windows
Thread: I hate windows
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2016, 18:21
yellowtriumph

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike6567
Thanks for the encouragement chaps.
I am taking it slowly as now in my 70s all friends are PC users and I have no one to talk to about Macs (sounds a bit sad doesn't it).
However I will be going ahead but am not sure if to go for the MacBook Air or MacBook Pro. The local apple store is in the local shopping centre not far away and they answer all my initial simple questions.
Mike
Want to chat? You can chat 'on line' to the Apple customer support 24 hours a day. They are extremely patient and eager to sort out your queries. Or, you can ring them up and speak to them directly if you prefer. On the other hand, if you are tight for time you can ring the helpline up and get them to ring you back. I've had 100% success with all 3 methods.

I'm not knocking windows, really I'm not, but if after sales support is important to you it is there in abundance. And as you've probably discovered, if you really want to, you can take your apple kit to your local store to discuss your problem. I appreciate that past experience is important to you and naturally you are justly tempted to stick with what you know, I can understand that. I made the jump at aged 63. (And the people in this forum have been very helpful to me too).