PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates New Pilot Recruitment AD!
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2016, 01:18
CaptainChipotle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flyingishere
At least we don't need to wake up 5 times in the night to go to the toilet yes that is a you're old joke.

Oh and btw in what way are you winning. This Ben seems to be happy, probably got some money for this ad and enjoys his life. You are miserable, probably wasting money away on a divorce and unhappy in life. Easy to see a winner in this one
One thing that isn't automatic in this world is wisdom.

Flyinishere probably has the newest tech and thousands of followers on his Instagram but clearly he/she is either a windup or has a lot to learn. Wisdom comes with time... only if you pay attention.

You can't fight the clock, you'll piss 5 times a night sooner than you think. You might go through a nasty divorce and subsequent custody battles. I would suspect your Instagram posts would steadily decrease.

As far as this recruitment video, if Ben is happy here, then great! I would think EK would be a different job for us if we all grew up here and had family very close. Unfortunately this is an expat airline and most of us are away from our home.

Factor in everything else we deal with (flion has great list above) and I think it's safe to say that Ben is a minority, or outlier.