PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Yo Akbar
Thread: Yo Akbar
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2003, 00:00
homesick rae
Aluminum Tubing Inspector
Aluminum Tubing Inspector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
should be Yo Ho Ho Akbar...if you are a good little pinhead this Xmas you will receive an honourable discharge for the "excellent commercial work" you have done in making the airline a success...well in some respects...

however, if you carry on, you will receive no new aircraft because you will have been disposed of for your continuous personal vendettas against your hardworking crew and their personal lives.

some people ARE scared of you but it is time for them to stand up and fight for their rights to PAAAAAAARRRRTY!!

there are labour laws in Qatar, but, why is it, not one of your staff can take their grievances there? oh, believe me i tried, but was told i would then be out the country within 24 hours if you knew... instead of the 14 days you so graciously allowed me to stay...

68 sackings since may? if that is true well, who is in the right here? the contract states that there are "grievance procedures"...i laugh out loud...

the spineless Cabin Crew managerial types who offer no support because yep, they are scared of you too! what a way to run an airline...

the brown noses will survive a little while longer as will others of the ilk you so strongly rely on...

great potential, great service, great crew....have you ever said THANK YOU in your life...

"i believe in an open door policy" PAH! and then the door was shut!!